- The Partners maintain this website (the "Site") as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the Site ("Users"). The information presented herein is for informative purposes only. The Partners grant permission to Users to visit the Site and to download and copy the information, documents, and materials (collectively, "Content") from the Site for the User's personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell or redistribute them or to compile or create derivative works therefrom, subject to the terms and conditions outlined herein, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific Content within this Site.
- The GHIC website is not intended for children and ISA does not knowingly collect personal information relating to children. In line with the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC), we recognise that all children (meaning children under the age of 18 years), have a right to protection and freedom from abuse, including exploitation, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity. For more details, please visit ISA’s Child Protection Policy.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings, interpretations, and conclusions expressed in the Content on this Site are those of the various Partner’s staff members, consultants and advisers to the Partners who prepared the work and do not necessarily represent the views of the Partner, its subsidiary organs or its affiliates or its Members.
- The Partners reserve its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any Content in any respect. The Partners shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
- The Partners reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any User access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
- Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Content provided on this Site is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Partners specifically do not make any warranties or representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of any such Materials. The Partners periodically add, change, improve or update the Materials on this Site without notice. Under no circumstances shall the Partners or its affiliates be liable for any loss, damage, liability, or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this Site, including, without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. The use of this Site is at the User's sole risk. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the Partners or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if the Partners have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The User specifically acknowledges and agrees that the Partners are not liable for any conduct of any User.
- This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. The ISA does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User's own risk. Neither the Partners, its subsidiary organs nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom.
- Updates from the GHIC portal may be updated on ISA’s official social media accounts:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCenJjENDpDfeCr0Ry-f6zsg
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/isolaralliance/?hl=en
- Disclaimers on social media: The Partners do not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or validity of any comments posted to its social media outlets (blogs, social networks, message boards/forums, etc.) Users must not post any content that is obscene, defamatory, profane, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing to any person or entity. The Partners reserve the right to delete or edit any comments that it considers inappropriate or unacceptable. The Partners social media team also deletes off topic comments in order to foster conversations about the topics shared on this page.
- Pop-up advertisements:A User may encounter pop-up advertisements produced by third party’s from the websites previously visited by User’s or third party software on the User’s computer. The Partners are not responsible for, nor approves, authorizes or endorses the content of the source, link or any pop-up messages that the User may receive in connection with that source or link, nor do the Partners endorse or recommend products or services advertised in the pop-up advertisement while accessing the GHIC website.
- Push notifications:Upon accessing the GHIC website, a User may receive push notifications relating to general meeting information, and notifications as to GHIC news alerts. A User may in most cases opt out of receiving push notifications by modifying the settings on their electronic device. Different device configurations, or updates to devices, may affect or change how these settings work.
- Website Service Availability:ISA may remove, substitute, change, suspend or discontinue any of its Services without prior notice.
C- Country and area nomenclature
The designations employed and the presentation of Content in this Internet publication do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the Partners or its affiliates concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries. The term "country" as used in this Content also refers, as appropriate, to territories or areas. The designations "developed" and "developing" regions are intended for statistical and analytical convenience and do not necessarily express a judgement about the stage reached by a particular country or area in the development process.
D- Preservation of immunities
Nothing herein shall constitute or be considered to be a limitation upon or a waiver of the privileges and immunities of the ISA or the Secretariat of ISA, which are specifically reserved.